What We Deliver
Since 2003, Drug Rehab South Yorkshire has been offering alcohol and substance treatment. We have picked up our comprehensive information and abilities through dealing with individuals with addictions.
The Work That We Do
The United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service is given by Drug Rehab South Yorkshire. We utilise an incorporated model that joins peer bolster, psychosocial intercessions and phenomenal clinical care at each phase of an individual's recuperation journey. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
To accomplish our vision, we
- Stretch ourselves to ensure that everything we do, from collaborative care planning to specialist prescribing, of the best quality.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Think that excellent primary care is key for recovery, and form successful partnerships with local general practitioners, community pharmacists, and other partners from the broader treatment system.
- Provide a complete range of evidence-based treatment which acknowledges the intricate nature of dependency and its effects.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Are one of the followers of SMART Recovery.
- Perceive the necessities of families, caregivers and offer help plus guidance.
- Fill all available chasms by connecting with the things that are present.
Please reach us on 0800 772 3971, to find out more info about Drug Rehab South Yorkshire's Addiction services.
For Service Users
Please see the Patient Information pamphlet to learn about the support we can provide you during your recovery.
The Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine lists the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) we offer.